Psalms 127:3 says that “Children are a gift from God”.
At Pathway Church we believe that the church should support parents and work with them as they do their best to raise their children in the way of the Lord. As such we constantly strive to create environments where children can learn about, and experience God at an age appropriate level. We are presently offering 5 environments for children (birth through grade 6) during our Sunday Morning Worship.
9:00 a.m. Check-In OPENS
9:15 a.m. Check-In CLOSES (please try to arrive in time to check your kids in before service begins)
10:15 a.m. Service ends (Fellowship Time)
10:30 a.m. Final Check-Out
*** You must check-out your children by 10:30 so our teachers can clean up and transition to the second service.
Once checked out, your children will be in your care and are the responsibility of the parent / guardian.
10:45 a.m. Check-In OPENS
11:00 a.m. Check-In CLOSES (please try to arrive in time to check your kids in before service begins)
12:00 a.m. Service ends (Fellowship Time)
12:15 p.m. Final Check-Out
*** You must check-out your children by 12:15 so our teachers can clean up and tear down the spaces.
CLASSROOM ENVIRONMENTS: (May vary slightly by service)
Birth – 23 months:
- This environment is a loving, peaceful environment designed to care for and nurture children birth through preschool. Parents of babies and young children are welcome to stay in with them, or leave them in the care of one of our nursery volunteers.
2 – 3 yrs:
- Children ages 2 to 3 are invited to come and be part of our Pathway Kids Preschool Program. There will be an exciting and active environment filled with songs, games, bible lessons, and crafts used to teach Godly values at an age appropriate level.
JK / SK
- Children ages 4 to 6 will be participating in an exciting and active environment filled with songs, games, bible lessons, and crafts used to teach Godly values at an age appropriate level.
Grade 1 to 5
- Children grade 1-5 will participate in age appropriate bible lessons, games and other activities. This group will be divided into various small groups for interaction with children in their age range.
- In Main Service. Quest program runs on Friday nights at Rhema Christian School from 7-9 p.m..
- In Main Service. Drive program runs on Friday nights at Rhema Christian School from 7-9 p.m.
Why we do things the way we do @ Pathway Kids
SAFETY – we want to ensure that the children of Pathway Church and our guests are as safe as possible.
EXCELLENCE – we want to create environments that are age appropriate and provide the best available care for them.
SCALABLE – we need to setup systems and programs that will be able to grow with the church.
FAMILY – we know that children learn best in age appropriate environments but we also want to see families worshiping and praying together. We will be looking for creative ways to combine both as we continue to develop our Pathway Kids programs
WE DO ALL THIS SO THAT:
FAITH – we can see our children growing in their faith and walking towards their heavenly father. Making disciples is central to the mission of our church and we believe it starts with the children God has given us.